This week’s podcast episode is all about our relationships with both work and rest. As we enter into the end of autumn and the beginning of winter, it’s a beautiful time to explore the relationship we have with our own ability to rest. I also explore the connection between mental health/emotional wellness and the season and cycles of nature.
In this episode, I share:
- The connection between mental wellness and living with greater awareness of the Life-Death-Life cycle of our bodies and the natural world.
- The evolution of capitalism and what it means for how we approach both work and rest.
- How our relationships with work and productivity have led us to become disconnected from our bodies and our emotions.
- How to reclaim rest and give yourself permission to move through the world with a little more ease.
Resources + Links:
– Read more about and sign up for the waitlist for my new membership program Wellspring.
– Find the blog post about Caliban and the Witch I mentioned here.
– Sign up for my Slow Letters to stay in touch over the darker days.
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂
Connect With Me: