In this week’s episode we’re exploring ancestral and intergenerational trauma. We know that trauma responses are passed from one generation to the next, but how does this actually impact how we respond to our world around us? Tune in to find out how ancestral trauma may be showing up for you.
In this episode, I talk about:
- The definition of trauma and the nuances of defining big T vs. little t trauma;
- Trauma responses and the fight, flight, freeze and fawn responses;
- What ancestral and intergenerational trauma is and some studies to back it up;
- An example from my own life of how ancestral trauma may be showing up;
- Ways for you to identify and work with the ancestral trauma showing up for you.
Resources + Links:
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂
Connect With Me: