In this week’s episode I’m telling you the story of my abortion. I’ve invited on my partner Dexter Robson to join me in this raw and vulnerable conversation in the hopes that it provides some insight to this often stigmatized experience, and helps folks who have gone through something similar feel a little less alone.
In this episode, I talk about:
- When we found out I was pregnant in January of 2020 and how my partner and I made decisions;
- The physical and emotional process of going through an abortion;
- Our privilege and how that impacted the ease with which we could make this decision;
- The grief process of having an abortion; and
- The rituals I completed to help me process this experience.
Resources + Links:
- Read the main part of this story as a blog post here.
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂
Connect With Me:
Pin It For Later:
Hover over the image and click the “save” button.