In this week’s episode we’re tackling the most commonly requested topic I receive – confidence. So many of you have asked me about tips for overcoming imposter syndrome and embracing confidence, so I’m sharing what I know with you today. While I certainly haven’t mastered this myself, here are some tools I use and invite my clients to engage with to switch from “I’m not good enough” to “I’ve got this”.
In this episode, I talk about:
- What imposter syndrome is and how it shows up;
- How to overcome the fear bias in the brain and focus on cultivating evidence that you ARE enough;
- Embracing fear and doing it anyway;
- Noticing how confidence feels in the body in order to normalize the feeling of confidence so you can experience it more readily; and
- Specific tools and suggestions for building confidence, including affirmations, somatic check-ins, and building presence.
Resources + Links:
- Doors for Wellspring will be opening soon, get on the waitlist here.
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂
Connect With Me:
Pin It For Later:
Hover over the image and click the “save” button.