In this week’s episode I’m exploring why it’s so important to approach mental health from a more holistic perspective – moving beyond mainstream psychology and the therapy room, to include a more cyclical approach to life, reconnection with nature, and the importance of community.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Why we need to approach mental health from a community-based perspective rather than only focusing on individual responsibility;
- The ways capitalism and patriarchy make us feel like crap about ourselves;
- What it really means to tend to your needs;
- How to connect with the cycles and seasons of the natural world, and with nature in general;
- How reconnecting with my own form of spirituality has helped me to improve my emotional wellness; and
- The importance of community and why you don’t need to do this alone.
Resources + Links:
- Want to join us inside Wellspring? You can do that here.
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂
Connect With Me:
Pin It For Later:
Hover over the image and click the “save” button.