In this week’s episode I’m chatting with Caitlin, creatrix of Roots of Lore, a podcast which explores the roots of fairy tales and folklore to find the messages and morals they offered in times past as well as the medicine they survived to offer us today. In this episode we talk about the possibilities that arise when we are open to re-enchanting our lives, and how we can use story as a tool to uncover our own paths.
In this episode, Caitlin and I explore:
- The history of capitalism and how this has led to our collective disenchantment;
- How to begin practicing re-enchantment in our lives;
- What enchantment and magic even mean in our day-to-day lives;
- How re-enchantment and mental health go hand in hand; and
- Stories and characters that have inspired Caitlin on her journey of re-enchantment.
Resources + Links:
- Caitlin’s website: https://caitlinbrehm.com
- Caitlin’s Instagram: @caitlinbrehm
- Roots of Lore on Instagram: @rootsoflore
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂
Connect With Me:
Pin It For Later:
Hover over the image and click the “save” button.