Episode 25. I can’t believe we’ve made it this far! I know it’s a small victory for a podcast, but I’m still celebrating. And today, we’re exploring authenticity – what does that word even mean? We throw it around all the time, but do we know what we mean when we say it? Let’s dive into getting a clear understanding of what it actually means to be our authentic selves.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Defining authenticity as the balance between your big picture values and your moment-to-moment wants and needs;
- How you can tell when you are acting in authenticity vs. out of authenticity;
- My own struggles with authenticity and examples of how this is showing up in my life now; and
- How to stop people pleasing and abandoning yourself.
Resources I Share:
- Brené Brown’s Values List
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂