In this episode, I’m sharing about my month off social media – and everything I’m exploring about how to use social media in a more cyclical way. I’m also getting really honest about some of my own life updates, including a move we’re making, and the ways in which I’m embracing my true self. And I’m answering a listener question about how to embrace slow living when the people we’re in relationships with are still on the capitalist hamster wheel.
In this episode, I talk about:
- What I learned from my month off Instagram and how I’ll be approaching social media differently;
- The ways I’m embracing my true self and how you can do the same;
- How to embrace slow living when the people we’re in relationships with struggle to understand; and
- Some other fun and exciting life updates.
Resources I Share:
- The Unraveled Life Episode 25. Understanding Authenticity
- The Unraveled Life Episode 24. What Is An Unraveled Life Anyway?
If You Enjoy The Unraveled Life Podcast…
I would so appreciate it if you could give it a rating and review! This helps more people find it and tune into this work. Thank you so much 🙂